Tuesday, May 9, 2017

05/09/17 This crush thing...

   SO, last night I went out with Bobbie and Amanda and their kids to laser tag. We played two rounds and while I got my ass kicked the first round, the second round I kicked ass and was in the top three. That was a lot of fun. Talked to my crush a lot yesterday even in between the laser tag games. We have been pretty flirty and are going to hang out her next day off. When I woke up this morning she had already texted me "good morning" and wished me a good day etc. There is a part of me that is hesitant but it is also true that I'm starting to actually like her as a person. Either she is very sweet or one hell of a player. Either way, I'm into it.

   New co-worker is going well still she is laid back and seems very nice.

   Didn't drink for two days! woo.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment